Jobseekers can benefit from improved access to some of the UK’s leading Employers as well as their markets most exciting live vacancies.
How to choose what services you need:
- Consulting – If you want to attract Star Talent and retain your High Performers, then build your own improved Recruitment and Retention strategies with our Consulting services…
- Project Recruiting – If you want a more cost effective solution to filling volume vacancies in a short timeline, then our Project Recruiting services are for you…
- RPO – If you are being inundated with poor quality CV’s from agencies and trying to screen applicants effectively is taking you away from your day job, then our RPO and MSP services are for you…
- HR & Employment Law – If you are unsure how to handle Performance Management and Grievance situations without Employment Law implications, then our HR services are for you…
- People Improvement – Want to improve and retain your workforce, then our People Improvement solutions are for you…
- Jobseekers – If you’re looking to improve your employability and access your industries most exciting live vacancies, then our Talent Zone and Jobseeker Portal is for you…
How using Recruiter Connect will benefit you
The beauty of the Recruiter Connect business concept is that you are in control.
You can mix and match from our menu of cost efficient, impactful Recruitment and HR services, turning each one on and off as you need them.
This enables you to create the optimal recruitment model to meet the commercial demands of your business.
So if you’re interested in exploring how you can attain your own outsourced Recruitment and HR department or simply want to know more about how you can bolster your existing function with expert outsourced, integrated or managed resource, then contact our team today.
Recruiter Connect operates predominantly within these areas:
- Builders Merchants
- Specialist Distributors
- Showroom & KBB
- Retail & DIY
- Plant & Tools
- Built Environment