Engage, innovate, upskill and replicate best practice through our Consulting team to gain competitive edge.
Recruiter Connect’s strategic consulting services help you determine, build and implement the optimal recruitment model for your business. We start by building an in depth understanding of your business vision, commercial goals and company objectives. We then strategically assess your current recruiting frameworks and branding mechanisms to identify what is working and not working in relation to: Talent Quality, Speed of Hire, Recruitment Toolboxes Available, Hiring Manager Capability, Process Consistency, Authorization Tiers, Recruiting Spend, Recruiting Costs, Service Providers, Employer Brand Perception, Technology, Measurement and Reporting.
Once this recruitment review cycle has been completed, we then work closely with you to build a new robust improvement model as well as providing suggested tweaks and enhancements to your existing recruitment approach. The Consulting team continues to provide you with any on-going integration support throughout the project delivery timeline ensuring your team have the tools to manage your best-in-class recruiting function on an on-going basis.
Recruitment Consulting Services Include
- Strategic recruitment model reviews
- Recruitment effectiveness analysis
- Recruitment Agency PSL Reviews how to get true value from your preferred Agencies
- Reducing Agency dependency
- How to get the most from your careers site
- How to drive star candidate traffic to multiple brands and recruiting line managers within an organization
- Workforce planning
- Employment branding becoming the employer of choice in your sector
- Talent acquisition programs, talent hubs and hosted recruitment days
- Building and maintaining talent pools for rising stars
- Internal mobility
- Psychometric and behavioural assessment
- Driving referral programs, recruitment mentors and recruitment ambassadors
- Interviewing skills training and coaching for hiring managers
- Recruitment admin streamlining
- On-boarding, new starter tracking, welcome platforms and retention strategies
- Career & succession management
- Innovating with the latest recruitment technology
- HR, ER and Legal assessments to gauge potential areas of exposure and risk
- HR advice, policy and process formation