A growing or evolving business needs a full range of HR Management expertise on tap, but may not be able to justify the expense of a full in-house support service.
HR & Employment Law
Recruiter Connect can help you navigate the HR minefield. We provide a flexible solution that can operate as an ongoing consultative advisory service to your business without the fixed cost of permanent staffing heads. We leverage our expertise as an outsourced or blended HR partner providing our clients with high-quality designed services or case by case advise on specific business issues.
From employee relations and performance management, through resourcing and reward strategies, to policy advice and development, we have the capability to make a visible difference to your organization.
With ever changing employment legislation and the need to ensure your policies and procedures work for your business, we can take the strain by auditing your existing employment policy documentation, including your contracts of employment. We not only ensure your policies are compliant with current legislative requirements but we also ensure that they reflect your culture, your brand identity and work for you in the management and engagement of your employees.
HR & Employment Law Services
- Employment Policies, Procedures and Employment Law
- Employee Relations – improved communication and engagement strategies to help you streamline the management of employee and business performance
- Business Downsizing
- Career Transition & Outplacement – ensure employees affected by business transition and large scale outplacements receive practical career support
- Compensation & Benefits – strategic design of Compensation & Benefits Systems, Executive Remunerations Design, Flexible Benefits, Job Evaluation, Market Surveys and Data and Remunerations Systems Implementation to attract and retain top talent
- Mergers & Acquisitions – expertise in acquiring, de-merging, disposal, integration and TUPE navigation
- Performance Management – tried and tested methodologies to improve your appraisal and performance review systems
- Talent Management – How to support, nurture and challenge your top talent to give your company a competitive edge. Build Apprenticeship Schemes, Graduate Management Schemes, Middle Management Development Strategies and Strategic Executive Development Programmes, or work on a one to one basis with high performers
- Executive Coaching – Supporting your business leaders to develop greater confidence, personal effectiveness and realise their capability
- Pensions – with the increasing complexity surrounding pension issues for Employers, Employees and Trustees alike our independent retained Pensions Consultant has the expertise you need to make the right decisions and considerations for your business
- Strategic analysis of existing pensions arrangements
- Employer, Trustee and Employee advice
- Support and advice to employees on their pension arrangements
- Setting up new, and winding down existing schemes
- TUPE Consulting in Public & Private Sector